A chaise lounge is a long chair. But why then are some longer than others? No matter, Duck Covers has stylish shorter, long, longer and longest chaise lounge covers to keep your lazing around, legs up chair looking like new. Why does the picture look like someone is hiding under the cover? Scary! Don't worry, it's just our patent pending Duck Dome airbag that nestles into low points of your chaise creating a dome-shape that says adios to water, snow, debris, even unwanted guests (here comes the tag line) like water off a duck's back. Our material looks like a Cappuccino, but don't be fooled, it doesn't taste like one. We know, we tried it. But seriously, moisture on the outside, cozy and dry on the inside. Oh yeah, and it also helps eliminate condensation by improving airflow under the cover. Two-year guarantee has you covered, but you'll keep it for three, maybe four, probably not five. After all, it is fabric that is being tortured by the elements. Migrate to the best patio furniture covers today! Get Duck Covers. Seriously.
- That big blue pillow we call a Duck Dome? Use it a lot or only when you are sad that you won't be lounging on your furniture for a long time. It's your choice, but use it. It really works.
- Don't be silly and try to inflate the airbag with your mouth. Need an air pump? Ours is rechargeable and will help to "pump you up".
- Throw the chaise lounge cover on, take it off. Fold it or roll it, put it aside. It's light and compact. Kick back and get your burn on.
- Tie it down tight. If the tie-downs rip, we'll send you a new one. No questions asked.
- When you are done with our chaise lounge cover (and that will be a long time from now), chuck it in the recycling bin. Yup, eco!